For all Wedding Virgins, here is a nice wedding day Video
How to plan your perfect day – Click Here
Covering the entire wedding experience
Includes sections such as:
- Create engaging menus and creative cocktails in “Eat, Drink and Be Married!”
- Be Perfectly Polished with “Etiquette for the Elegant”
- Make your entertainment a hit without needing a rock-star budget in “Strike up the Band”
- Go from “Ordinary to Extraordinary” with decor and floral tips from the pro
One of the top Hospitality/Event Management Academies is the Aleit Academy.
The Aleit Academy is part of the Aleit Group, formed in 2002 by Aleit Swanepoel.
For more info on Aleit Academy: Click Here
Read all about the Royal Weding – How to Have your Royal Wedding
What to expect:
- PIPPA MIDDLETON has revealed that the now infamous bridesmaid’s dress that she wore to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s wedding was meant to be “insignificant”.
- MARIO TESTINO’s famous engagement portrait of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge hugging was a moment of “spontaneous emotion”.
- HAIRDRESSER James Pryce – the man responsible for styling the Duchess of Cambridge’s hair on her wedding day – says it took two hours to perfect the royal’s bridal hairstyle last April. His secret weapon? Glossing treatments to achieve that sought-after healthy shine.
- KARL LAGERFELD may have wished he’d stayed at Kate Moss’ three-day wedding this weekend, since it looks as though the wedding he is attending may not even happen – amid rumours of a runaway royal bride. Prince Albert of Monaco is scheduled to marry his fiancée Charlene Wittstock this weekend, but the former Olympic swimmer was reportedly stopped at Nice Airport with a one-way ticket to South Africa, her home country.
Click here to read more:
SA Wedding is a South African wedding website, with everything about Weddings. See who is South Africa’s top bride, to the most beautiful wedding functions.
Browse through their Directory listings and so much more.